Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Missing everyone at Wollongong




Hello everyone who reads this! I hope there are a few of you in Wollongong. I am missing you all a lot lately. We seem so busy! I may be on jury duty next week. Ian and I are getting ready to go to Adelaide the week after next for his brother's 50th birthday and engagement. Then on the last Saturday in September, Ian and I (and Anna, Matt and Sophie)set out on our first port of call for 6 weeks of long service leave. We seem to have been planning this trip for years - and yet I can't believe that we are actually going to go on it! On the way home, we are meeting Rachel and Andrew in Honolulu. I'll put our itinerary in a bit later. I must get a date with Lydia and Co., for my normal Christmas lunch in Wollongong soon or the dates will all disappear. I have recently joined Facebook. Anyone can - go to http://www.facebook.com/ and you will end up seeing pictures of people you haven't seen for years!! As you can see, Sophie has gone form sitting to walking. She absolutely refused to crawl!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good decision Sophie - you stay so much cleaner when you walk instead of crawl.