Monday, December 18, 2006

November 2006




More photographs of the Coxes

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey - I know those people.
Can't wait to see you all at summer school. I've been enjoying Megan's blog - but is she on holidays or something??? Who else living in Africa gets to go to Europe twice in one week!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi
I saw the link to your blog while reading about Meg's adventures - I have been emailing and texting Meg directly - being a bit blog shy myself. I hope all is well at home for all the Cox family. I miss Meg as usual and am looking forward to seeing her again soon. I think one of our day-spa adventures will be in order after all her hardwork. I hope you all have a wondeful family Christmas together. I am thoroughly enjoying being part of Ralph's congregation and David is slowly getting to know more people there too - we are off to midnight(well 11pm) mass on Christmas eve. My thoughts & prayers have been with Meg since she left. My love and best wishes
Chez